May 09, 2011

11 Hour sleep~

I feel re-vitalized. Monday are my "take it easy) days. Plan today, do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow
Must go talk to Counselor
Get classes
Work Out
Clean-up
Cut my hair

Great easy morning =D

Decided to pick up a new hobby... "Modding"

Work was awesome, i felt awesome at work today, ended up with over 100 woot woot monday night good stuff

Got to work out~

A close friend is moving in my house soon for the summer, a girl O.o

Dunno wat will go from there


Whats wrong with people... always blaming others and making excuses...
Seems like everyone is so blind and can't take care of their business.

I don't care who you are, what you do, where you're from, because in the end we are both human, we both live, and we are stuck on this planet called earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment