May 09, 2011

Missed a blog

Didn't have time to blog yesterday, but Ill just recap from what I remember.

Took Johnson to work this morning, got home and played Dissidia 012 until nearing the time for work.

Went to pick up Thao, got there around 3:40, took her about 10 minutes to come out lol...

Took a detour on the way to work, it was interesting i thought i was going to be lost, but common sense saved the day.

Work was moderately busy, came out with a decent amount of tips =D

Unfortunately I missed someone's birthday which was held at my house, I hope she had fun.

Later that night, more friends and people gathered for poker and beer pong. Was extremely fun and hilarious.

I want to keep this small bit of happiness constant.

- The following next day ~

A bit busy today. Decided to gamble and not add gratuity to some of the parties I was taking care of, I won one, but lost the others. I thought I wasn't going to go home with much, but dam I broke 100 =D

Love pay days, hard work earns money indefinitely.

Went to South east to watch the PacMan vs Mosely fight, PacMan win of course.

Played some tournaments of Poker, I did good the first game, got 2nd in the 2nd game. Lost the 3rd game.

Played beer pong for many hours, very fun as always. Some of the others were getting buzzed and beyond, one started to rage and almost threw a chair over $5 bet on beer pong. Blame it on the alcohol right?

Johnson starts pouring out his heart later, amazingly I have yet to hit beyond seems like my tolerance for beer has heightened quite a bit.

Stayed in South East till the next day... Left there around 11:15am, got home around 12pm.

Dam was i tired and exhausted, did not get more then 2 hours of sleep and was starting to feel sick from the drinking the night before.

I don't like to slack off, but I didnt want to serve. Im fine with working, but i definitely didnt feel in the mood to look at people's faces and smile. All was good and all, dodging tables until BOOM, reservation for 19 picky ass vegetarians FML

Well it was watever, i thought it was going to go hectic hell raise but it turned out ok.

only served 2 tables and went home with about 30 something tips.

~.~

Been getting pretty negative thoughts about Samurai, idk maybe im just over thinking or being retarded.

-----

I cooked fried rice tonight, was a great stress reliever. Cooking is nice, but i dont think i would want to do it for a long time...

I still need to work out...
Pay for beach house...
Do laundry tomorrow...
Learn Japanese...
I quit long term gaming or habit of gaming...
Need to get my classes in and my registration done...

Lots of things to do still, hopefully i can get most of it done. Time to take responsibilities again...


Hake when he was still a puppy =D

Sumi is pregnant again, woooooo puppies.

Till next blog~~

No comments:

Post a Comment