May 05, 2011

Fail commitment...

Looking back at the 2 previous blogs, I feel very disappointed in my self....

Well, time to see if i can start this up... hopefully i can get further.

I work at Samurai: Steak and Sushi

its a nice place, really chill. i really enjoy working there, only gets hard when different parties come in at once... really haven't found a system to beat that yet lol...

Trying to get my life together still... Lost my girlfriend, well... i broke up with her... not because of anything she did, but rather it was I who lost passion and etc...

Was able to set a major, machinist, however trying to register for the classes...

I know what classes to register for, they just don't exist when im looking for them LOL sigh

Random note... doing this to be able to vent to my self, seems like its a good way to cope with life independently.

Maybe this can help me progress my mindset or hit self-actualization.

Here I am now, 12:19 am, sitting in my room thinking about what to write next.

Oh yeah, need to remember to learn Japanese... go to the counselor tomorrow to find classes... and cash out my paycheck =)

Till tomorrow i will post again. I PROMISE~

No comments:

Post a Comment